Chicken being my favorite I never get enough of it. Grilled chicken is easy recipe all you need to do is marinate and throw it in oven. This is an amazing cuisine for Chicken lovers. Grilled chicken is dry from outside, soft, sour and hot. When you have some drink to go with it you don’t know you would even bite the bone. Those who love a sour and a bit sweet taste tomato sauce can be coated when the chicken is half cooked.
- 2 chicken drumsticks, skinless
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ¼ tsp Pepper powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- Salt to taste
Step 1: In a mixing bowl whisk all ingredients for marinade. Make two or three slits on drumstick not very deep, deep enough to absorb the marinade.
Step 2: Rub the marinade on chicken drumstick and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Step 3: Grease the oven dish with olive oil and place marinated chicken. Make sure chicken is evenly coated with marinade before you place them in oven. Grill until it is golden brown flip over and brush them with little oil and continue to grill until done.
- Whole chicken can be used for the purpose just increase the ingredients proportionately and use skewer to grill.
- Serve hot
- If you are using with skin place the skin side down when you start grilling.
- As I always say spices can be adjusted based on your spice level